Ukraina Inc Investment Project

Ukraina, Inc. is creating a new business opportunity - Ukraina Investments (UI). The purpose of UI is to start a small investment fund that will allow us to accumulate money for buying real estate in Ukraine and other Eastern European countries.

We are going to focus on buying apartments and single family houses, on fixing and renovating them to rent them out or to resell for higher prices. It's also possible that we will consider building new houses as well.

This segment of real estate market is very profitable and much safer for foreign investors than other investment opportunities.

It is very profitable because they do not have enough housing for Ukrainian people. Because, there is not enough hotels and motels in Ukraine, especially - with affordable rates, renting housing on daily and weekly basis is booming. Also, by this time there is no tax laws to regulate this segment of real estate market.

It is safer than other investment opportunities, because this segment of the real estate market and Ukrainian market in general is being much less controlled by the state and corrupted government officials.

If you would like to discuss your participation in this project, please, feel free to contact us with 'Ukraina Investments' in the subject line.

Comments

05/17/2017 7:21am

Hmm, it was interesting to read that. Everyone should consider that. I appreciate this post.

11/21/2017 8:12am

Just like the rest of investment-related business, Ukraine Inc. promises to secure your money as well as your future. Nowadays, we really need a professional help on handling money. We know for a fact that people do not see the real value of money these days. They think that as long as they have the money, they can spend it the way they want. I want them to know that saving money or investing it to something good will benefit them!

01/04/2018 9:16am

Investment wise, real estate has been a great opportune to invest these days. I am very much interested on this kind of investment. With that, I would like to know more about the company and its Feasibility study including Ukrainian laws of real estate market. I am sure many of my colleagues would be much interested for this segment as well. I wish to know more about Ukrainian investment project and for future references.

08/01/2017 12:22pm

I need some more information about this project. But that sounds pretty reasonable to me.

08/21/2017 6:43am

I say a very best of luck to the Ukraine Company for their new business. I know that they have made great plans of making this business work in the best manner. All of the employees have to work really hard for the business to grow in a profitable manner.

aaa